Solo Disaster Preparedness Pack
£234.00 + shipping
The Solo Disaster Preparedness Pack - filters enough clean water for 2000 days or 5 years, 5 months*
In the event of a disaster it is recognised by aid agencies that the priorities are air, water and shelter. The Solo Disaster Preparedness Pack provides peace of mind for you and your family or community group, should the worst happen.
This pack is preserved and sealed in Military Grade Foil packaging allowing it to be stored safely with a shelf-life of up to 10 years. You then get a further 5 years usage once opened. That’s a 15 year shelf life in total. Keep it in your basement, bunker, car or even your panic room, secure in the knowledge that you will always have the ability to provide your family or community group with safe, sterile drinking water.
When you need it, this pack will provide up to 6,000 litres of safe, sterile drinking water; from any source. Black outs, floods and severe weather events will no longer have an effect on your ability to access safe water. For more details see the disaster pack page.
The LIFESAVER technology is the world's first and only portable technology that removes all bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without the aid of any foul tasting chemicals like iodine or chlorine or the need for any power or UV light.
The Solo Disaster Preparedness Pack includes:
- 1 x LIFESAVER 6000UF bottle
- 4 x LIFESAVER activated carbon filters (for 1000 litre use)
- 1 x LIFESAVER maintenance pack ( 1 x silicone grease, 1 x drinking teat, 1 x cartridge pump seal, 1 x pump o-ring, 1 x o-ring)
- 1 x LIFESAVER bottle instruction manual
- 1 x LIFESAVER bottle quick user guide
* Figures are based upon 1 individual consuming 3 litres of drinking water a day. Alternatively 6,000 litres would provide a family of 4 people per family with drinking water for 1 year and 4 months. - World Health Organisation (WHO) guidance figures at 3 litres each per day
Why a LIFESAVER disaster pack
- The world's first and only portable technology that is patented worldwide, to filter down to 15 nanometers / 0.015 microns
- Guarantees water security - filters all viruses, bacteria, cysts and waterborne pathogens
- Portable and easy to use - simply FILL, PUMP, DRINK
- Store for up to 10 years before use
- Requires no chemicals, power or UV
- The most effective and reliable filter, operating FAIL SAFE technology. The filter will stop working when it reaches the end of its shelf life
- Quick, provides instant access to sterile water
All LIFESAVER products operate FAILSAFE technology. As the LIFESAVER product approaches the end of ifs filtration capacity, it will require a greater number of pumps to induce water flow. When no more water can be induced to flow despite pumping, the cartridge has expired and needs replacing.
Activated Carbon Filters
The LIFESAVER activated carbon filters are made of high specification activated carbon block which reduces a broad spectrum of chemical residues including pesticides, endocrine, disrupting compounds, medical residues and heavy metals such as lead and copper. It also eliminates bad tastes and odours from contaminates such as chlorine and sulphur. Each LIFESAVER Solo Disaster Pack contains 4 activated carbon inserts which will filter 1000 litres.
Drinking Water Regulations
LIFESAVER systems ltd complies with all British, US and European Drinking Water Regulations for Microbiological Reduction as tested and certified by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
How LIFESAVER technology works
LIFESAVER technology filters down to 15 nanometres, that is 0.015microns. We are the world's first and only portable technology that is patented worldwide, to filter down to this level. With the smallest virus known being Polio at 25 nanometers, you are safe in the knowledge that LIFESAVER filters all bacteria, viruses, cysts and all waterborne pathogens from your water.