Family Disaster Preparedness Pack
£540.00 + shipping
The Family Disaster Preparedness Pack - filters enough sterile drinking water for 4 families for a 1 year*
In the event of a disaster it is recognised by aid agencies that the priorities are air, water and shelter. The Family Disaster Preparedness Pack provides peace of mind for you and your family or community group, should the worst happen.
This pack is preserved and sealed in military grade foil packaging allowing it to be stored safely with shelf-life of up to 10 years. You then get a further 5 years usage once opened. That’s 15 years in total. Keep it in your basement, bunker, car or even your panic room, secure in the knowledge that you will always have the ability to provide your family or community group with safe drinking water.
When you need it, this pack will provide up to 20,000 litres of safe, sterile drinking water; from any source. Black outs, floods and severe weather events will no longer have an effect on your ability to access safe water. For more details see performance data.
The LIFESAVER technology is the world's first and only portable technology that removes all bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without the aid of any foul tasting chemicals like iodine or chlorine or the need for any power or UV light.
The Family Disaster Preparedness Pack includes:
- 1 x LIFESAVER 20,000UF jerrycan
- 20 x activated carbon filters (filters 10,000 litres of water)
- 1 x LIFESAVER shower attachment
- 1 x LIFESAVER maintenance pack (1x protective flush cap, 3 x o-rings, 1 x pump seal, 1 x silicone grease)
- 1 x LIFESAVER instruction manual
- 1 x LIFESAVER quick user guide
* Figures are based upon 4 families of 4 people per family consuming 3 litres of drinking water a day. Or 18 individuals in total. - World Health Organisation (WHO) guidance figures at 3 litres per person per day
Why a LIFESAVER disaster pack
- The world's first and only portable technology that is patented worldwide, to filter down to 15 nanometers / 0.015 microns
- Guarantees water security - filters all viruses, bacteria, cysts and waterborne pathogens
- Portable and easy to use - simply FILL, PUMP, DRINK
- Store for up to 10 years before use
- Requires no chemicals, power or UV
- The most effective and reliable filter, operating FAIL SAFE technology. The filter will stop working when it reaches the end of its shelf life
- Quick, provides instant access to sterile water
Use LIFESAVER to drink, cook and clean with
One of the unique features of LIFESAVER products is the very high flow rate, 3 litres per minute. This has allowed us to include a shower attachment for sanitation and hygiene use. When you have 60 tonnes of sterile water there is no need to wash in potentially unclean sources and risk contamination, attach the shower attachment in seconds.
All LIFESAVER products operate FAILSAFE technology. As the LIFESAVER product approaches the end of ifs filtration capacity, it will require a greater number of pumps to induce water flow. When no more water can be induced to flow despite pumping, the cartridge has expired and needs replacing.
Activated Carbon Filters
The LIFESAVER activated carbon filters are made of high specification activated carbon block which reduces a broad spectrum of chemical residues including pesticides, endocrine, disrupting compounds, medical residues and heavy metals such as lead and copper. It also eliminates bad tastes and odours from contaminates such as chlorine and sulphur. Each LIFESAVER jerrycan activated carbon lasts 500L of water.
Drinking Water Regulations
LIFESAVER systems ltd complies with all British, US and European Drinking Water Regulations for Microbiological Reduction as tested and certified by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
How LIFESAVER technology works?
LIFESAVER technology filters down to 15 nanometres, that is 0.015microns. We are the world's first and only portable technology that is patented worldwide, to filter down to this level. With the smallest virus known being Polio at 25 nanometers, you are safe in the knowledge that LIFESAVER filters all bacteria, viruses, cysts and all waterborne pathogens from your water.